A lot of new bloggers are entering the blogging arena everyday because of the earnings. some people rush into it because of the may told income involve, but after some month they become discouraged when they cannot achieve their goals. But note that “Rome was not built a day” Do not be discouraged my brother. It happened to me when i started blogging newly and i dealt with it. You too can overcome it, that is why I want to show you today how to make money blogging in Nigeria without relying only on Google Adsense. Yes! Don’t hope to Google Ads Network alone for blog earnings. Just follow me as i show you different steps to achieve that
Some people argue that you can make money without a lot of traffic and while that is true in some circumstances, you will generally need a lot of website traffic to start earning from a blog and that takes a while. Once you have reached that point, here are the primary ways to monetize your blog and start earning
1. Primary Advertisement – This is definitely the most common way. You can sell advertising spots directly on your site or you can reach out to companies to advertise for them, start with a pretty amount so as not to scare them. Although, you might not see a whole lot of company coming to advertise with you until your site become popular and your page views clock thousands each day.
2. Affiliates –There are many affiliate networks, such as Google Adsense and Medianet that allow you to promote other people’s products and services. You simply put a link or a banner on your page and then you get a percentage if someone clicks through and buys the product/service. You’ll want to select products that are specifically within your blog’s category.This is an effective way to earn money once you have the traffic coming to your blog.
3. Membership – Many people have created a paid membership area on their blog. This is typically for exclusive content that you can only access in the “member’s area.” If you have a really great idea on what to include, this can be a great idea. You’ can start by creating something that can’t easily be accessed around the web.
4. Sell Your Products – You can create your own product, such as an e-book or computer software. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get the sells.
5. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
6. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you will want to build your traffic before you will get many offers. Some blogs that offer this Paid Posts are like InfoGuide that you are reading from. Others like Giftnaija
7. Subscription – If you think of something valuable (newsletter, online magazine, etc.) that you can consistently offer on a certain basis (weekly, monthly, etc.), you may want to offer subscription services. This could be a fee charged each time your product is sent out or on a monthly basis. Either way, this has to be something that your customers can only get by subscribing to your website.
8. Videos –This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of Evan Tube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
The Bottom-line:- If you’re truly interested in becoming a blogger, start by looking through the archives of Pro-Bloggers like Neilpatel etc. Then go read through all the free guides over at Shoutmeloud. It may take you a year to complete those tasks alone, but it will be worth it. You’ll be glad you did. These are some of the ways I make extra income blogging.