Western Union has been operating for over 150 years. Today with over 486,000 Agent locations worldwide in over 200 countries and territories, millions of people trust Western Union to send and receive money worldwide.
Western Union helps people and businesses move money – to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, They moved over $150 billion dollars for there consumer and business clients. And continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.
Seem you have understand what western union is.
How to Receive Western Union Money Transfers via Quickteller.
As long as you have a GTBank, StanbicIBTC, Wema or Skye Bank account etc, you can have the funds transferred into your accounts in Naira equivalent.
Now how it works:
- Go to Quickteller.com Login or Create an Account
- Click the on the FundTransfer tile
- Click the Western Union tile
- Select your bank, either GTBank, StanbicIBTC or Wema bank
- Under “Choose currency” select “Naira”
- Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page open
Now carefully enter the following details:
- The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender
- Sender’s Country
- Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds
- Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings
- Expected Amount in Naira as provided by the sender
- Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and Naira as default.
- First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank
- Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank
- Mobile Number – your mobile number
- Answer to test question as provided by the sender
- Click “Continue”
- Confirm the details provided
When you click “Confirm” Quickteller verifies with the bank and with Western Union to verify the details provided. Once confirmed, your account is credited with the transferred sum.
Please ensure that the details provided by the sender match those you provide so as to avoid errors and an unsuccessful transaction.
That’s all, is it helpful? please share to your friend and family.