Infinix Product are very Amazing, now you can upgrade your Infinix Zero Plus (X602) to Nougat Version, it has received a Nougat roll out from the manufacture.
The update can be installed using OTA (over-the-air) method which is the simplest method in updating smartphone from a particular operating system to another.
How to Install Infinix Zero 4 Plus X602 Nougat Update
Before you start make sure your battery is charged Unroot your phone if rooted and carefully follow this procedure below.
- Go to “Settings” from your Android phone and tap on “About phone”.
- Tap on “System updates” and tap on “Download and Install”.
- Your phone will power off automatically and Install the update and reboot again by itself to present the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update interface and features.
Features of Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) 7.1.1 Nougat Update
- Update system from 6.0 marshmallow to 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Supports split screen by long pressing recent button in some partial apps.
- Comes with brand new pull down shortcuts bar.
- It fixed partial camera issues to improve camera stability.
- It fixed compability issues in some third-party softwares.
- Added security shutdown mode when long pressing the power button to shut down the device.
- Merged lucid power saving algorithm to support more lasting standby.
- Optimized the focusing effect to improve the success rate.
- Optimized the camera effects to improve shooting experience.
- Added power saving algorithm to extend battery life.
- Added horizontal swipe to change wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen interface.
- Brand new Music 2.0 optimized the interface display.
- Auto-centered the icons in the duck bar.
If you Encounter any problems or issues? Kindly drop your questions below in the comment box.